Saturday, July 12, 2008

Alamak..almost 4get that I HAVE A BLOG!!!

hehe..2day..12July2008..11:47AM..in office!!I open my friendster profile and I notice that I gt put in my blog address in the shout out message.THEN...hehe...i jus remember that i hv a blog but not post anything, manage my blog n even open it...

Im quite busy in last few months(yaya..3 months alrdy!)..busy for my thesis, final presentation, find job, get job, prepare to start work, rent room...until now..this is my 2nd week for working as a application developer in Kompakar eHealth,PJ!!Finally, i can say that i settle down everything alrdy(^^)

So..that means..i can try to post more things at here..!!

Anyway..hope every1 happy always!!Take care ya..friends(^^)

2 comments:

Jess said...

haha you have a blog. hmm..看看joysstan的blog 还收获真多!

Anonymous said...

Yeah... More updates la..