Monday, February 25, 2008

My 1st choir practice after CNY holiday..


Soooo happyX100000...because i just come back from choir practice. After an absence from the practice last week, i finally go back and sing with all my cute choir team members(Tze Khang, Pau Seen, Jia Qi, Mei Xian, Mei Huey, Steven, KK and of course Eugene). Hehe, Eugene still looks very charming and professional as our choir master.

I still love choir, honestly!! My feeling still sticking with the choir song, especially when all choir members sing together...
I almost miss out all choir practice and events on last semester. Sad('^') (No choice for me..i have to complete my industry training at PJ...!!) But, i know..my heart never change...i willing to spend my time in choir team more than other activities in school...

2day we sing 4 songs...
Varsiti Kita(UKM song),
May it be(this song appeared in the movie The Lord Of the Rings.It is sung by Irish singer, Enya)
Rasa Sayang madly(one of my favourite song in choir team)
and the last song is a new song for me, You Raise Me Up(This song was written by Rolf Løvland; the lyric by Brendan Graham).

I'm very enjoy in choir practice enormously, from breathing warm up until Eugene said: "any announcement?". I think all the choir member have the same feeling like me...we're enjoy every moment in the practice(^-^)

1 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

Great to know that u have something that u love doing....