Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Bloggg^-^



Well, every blog starts somewhere. For me...i finally create my own blog.

Yes..it's a 1st blog for me. That's why i feel strange but excited. hehe..why i said i gt strange feeling because I'm a lazy boy actually. So, what is the reason??Why why why?!?!The reason for me to create a blog is...because of a special person. I like to read her blog...i want to know what she feel and how's her life. The article that she wrote is attract me...I feel what she wrote is all reality. Sometimes she wrote something out of the blue. My feeling sometimes will follow or 'controlled' by her article...unbelievable , right?! That's her power...

I hope that I can post more article to this blog. If i find any things, stories, jokes which is funny enough..i will share with you all!! Because I want the readers feel happy. Buttttttt...for most people...however...happiness is elusive. So, is true happiness obtainable?!...i hope you can find it on my blog!!(Hehe..if you really can't find it in my blog...sorry ya...i will not take any responsibility)

Anyway...hope everyone out there...happyX1000000000 always!!Enjoy your life...not suffering for it...(^-^)

2 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

blogging is whereby u express your thoughts and feelings...welcome to the blogger world..

koh said...

haha, look like i cant be d 1st then comment on ur blog, but anyway, 2nd is also fine 4 me...
keep it up, i will check it regularly...