Sunday, March 9, 2008

Choir Exchange 2008..happy("/)+sad(":)


Today...is a special day..happy day..excited day...and also a sad day for me!!

It's a special day because choir exchange 2008 is my last choir performance in the UKM hall(DEKTAR)!!

It's a happy day..because I like to sing choir together with all the choir members and I can enjoy to listen the songs that are presented by UM choir!!(Their performance is very goodlX1000000...).

It's a excited day..hehe..because i feel "extremely" excited when I gt opportunity to perform on stage.(of cause, I still felt nervous n even gt a little bit "stage fright"..but I still enjoy on it!)

At last...like I said..this is my last choir performance on stage..that's why..I really felt sad!!
(I think so...because I don't think I will go back for practices and prepare for choir performances anymore after graduate..because I have to fight for future!!)

Don't know...but I still hope I got opportunity to sing together with all UKM choir members..like Tze Khang(What a nice guy..always said "Out of tune lah"),
Jia Qi(Wahaha..cute girl in choir team..little bit "sampat"..haha),
Pau Seen(Haha..choir leng zai..nice voice!!),
Mei Xian(always "contribute" water for me...paiseh ya!!hehe!),
Yun Xin(she's my senior..very geng pianist..also gt little bit "sampat"!!haha),
Wee Eng(wohhoho...super "sampat" guy in UKM choir team..always make us laugh!!),
Si Qing(alwayssss laugh on me...ahahaha),
Steven(came from Mars..haha),
Mei Huey(less sampat...but..still "sampat"..gt new hair style),
KK(LOL...thanks for you..because you make us feel relax and happy...humorous guy)...
and other juniors(thanks for you all...really)!!

Anyway...one of the best part of my university life is singing with you all("/) I really appreciate it. Hope that we get more chance to perform on stage again and sing our team song- "Music speak to me now"...music~speak to me now~~I don't want your magic to end~~And music~speak to me now~~think of me..as your friend......

##I will upload some photos and video later...give me some times to arrange it("/)

5 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

i love your singing!! why not try to join malaysian idol? Maybe it will get you somewhere? well as least u sound better than alot of ppl..esp me!

MyEyesss said...

Aiyooo..dun say like tat!! Actually ur sound not bad 1...I heard before..so I knew it("/)We go to sing K 2gether nex time!!!

Unknown said...

It's really surprising that the UM alumni choir members still join the group to sing in choir even though they are far from their old university. So you still can join us after you graduate. Right? Take it as a weekend relaxation la.. But it's more surprising that I found your blogs!!! Haha...

jia7 said...

Hai eric...
You'r right! it's a happy & sad day... we all love choir so much, i feel so sad to leave choir soon... I can still remember when we were 1st year, we always walk to Dectar together. And our very 1st performance with choir is Konsert Diraja--> Hey nasi goreng, hey bubur kacang~~~ Haha... it was a very nice experience with all the funny alumni...
That time we still looks "gong gong" le... Haa... ^-^

MyEyesss said...

yaya...hope that we all can sing 2gether again n again n again...muachkksss...u all always r my good good frens!!!oh ya...if can, we find 1 day to come out lateh again...AND share our big big secrete again("/)