Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just finish my 2nd Mid-semester exam paper..


If you ask me whether UKM lecturers are good enough or not exactly...I only can answer u...ohhhh...some lecturers is good..some is really fierce+baddddd...but they all are definitely "kind"!!

Haha...because they are kind to give us chance to pass our examination..even you're not concentrate on his/her lecture..always skip class..slept on class

WHY??!! hehe..because I heard that they are tired[lazy] to write report[explanation] to head department---why this student fail on this subject!!

I just come back from my second mid-semester examination...2 hours paper..but i just use 40minutes to finish it!! But..nothing proud of it!! Hehe...because the question is quite easy!! You not need to burn mid night oil to memorise all the notes and lecture powerpoint slide..because we can use our "brilliant" comment sense to answer the questions..of course not all..but more than 50% of the questions!!

Don't believe about it...haha...give you all an "Unbelievable" example....
Q 55. The following is the successful local businessman in Malaysia,except?
A. Tan Seri XXX XXX XXX (I not remember the exactly optional choice..so i just use XXX)
B. Dato' XXX XXX XXX (I not remember the exactly optional choice..so i just use XXX)
C. Datin XXX XXX XXX (I not remember the exactly optional choice..so i just use XXX)
D. Arsene Wenger (Yaya..don't doubt about it...I clearly remember that...wahaha...she use Arsene Wenger)

Sooooooooo...what is the answer??!! You should know the answer,right?!!!!!!!!!!!!!..hehe("/)

2 comments:

huei_hydro said...

这题对不看球的人不公平!!!

kok hou said...

我的lec没有这么好..恶魔来的...