Friday, March 28, 2008

OMG...leave two weeks(^^)('-')('_')(@@)


OMG...leave two weeks more for my thesis...almost spend whole day to sit in front of my laptop(@@)...What can i said~~~Just Do It...dun think other things...because..no choice!! No no no..gt choice...extend 1 semester in UKM!! Haha...see..I'm going to madddd liao...(@@)

OMG...almost 2 weeks not post anything to my blog...no choice again...because rushing for my thesis...really tired for squeezing creativity and putting my idea into my thesis to fulfill what my "know nothing" thesis lecturer aspect me to do...('_')

OMG...just now take dinner with my friends at Sri Kembangan...let myself relax and don't be so stress...we went to Wong KoK Restaurant...honestly...not very delicious...I more willing to spend RM30 at Fusion Heaven Restaurant, Sri Petalling!!! Because I like the chocalate cake(RM3.90) very muchX10000..yum yum!! But...anyway..I still felt very happy and relax..because I can spend some of time with my friends..laugh together, take photo together and enjoy together!!('-')

OMG...leave 2 weeks more...going to finish my study in UKM...finally!! Time is flying by...really...I can't believe I already spend 3 years in UKM!! Sooo...I think it's time for me to climb up to another stage.Hehe...working..working...working!! For me..I really feel happy about it(^^)!!(..lazy to study "theory" inUKM and watch some of the lecturers acting in front of us..$#@%@%)

Wahaha...anyway..hope that all my friends in UKM have brighten future after graduate...gambateh!! Fight for our future!!(^^)

Of course...dun forget Eric Huang Yong Teng...keep in touch always!!(^^)

I will MISS u all always in my heart(^^)

0 comments: