Sunday, March 16, 2008

Headache...my final year thesis...


My final year thesis is almost driving me mad...sometimes I will felt headache!!

Is there any cure for headache?! It's make me suffer from it!!

Last time I don't have headache 1...starting from about July on last year...when I do my internship at Petaling Jaya('^')

Haha..i think my friends will laugh on me..."Eric huang yong teng, you are oooooold already", "Aiyo..ah pek, u think too much things liao lah!!!"!! Maybe I really old in mentally..although I'm a 23-year-old student!! Honestly...somtimes...I felt "old" in my mind!! Don't know..just lazy to do or try exciting activity...

Anyway...just hope I can finish my final year project as soon as possible...of cause I know tat it's depend on my afford..hehe('v')

Just now chat with one of my friend by using MSN...she told me that she's planing to go to a strawberry farm at Aus...after that she will go travel at Taiwan...wahhhh...envy her ya("/) She also told me..."eric, u should enjoy your life before starting to work...u like New Zealand(NZ is a dream land for me)...u can apply the half year Visa for traveling n working part-time at there"!!

But i replied her...If I'm a girl, I will do that!! But..I'm a guy...what can I do...just work hard in my job..send back money to my parents...fight for future!!

Don't know...I also want to enjoy my life when I still young!! But...I think I have to be more realistic...I think I should earn money 1st...let my parents fully retire...take care of them...because they give me everything in this past 23 years!! I ask myself...treat them good or just enjoy my life...which is better?!! I can enjoy the rest of my life after I become boss(if I really success!?!) or retire...but if my parents leave me before I want to treat them good...i will never gt any chance to pay their love and all the things that they willing to do for me!!

Sooooo...i think all of you sure agree on me, rite?!(^^)

3 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

yes u r right! u must take care of your parents while u still can...cuz u wouldnt know what might happen in near future...u only have 1 mom and 1 dad..appreciate and cherish them just like how they cherish u...u can enjoy life much later...ehehe

someone said...

Parents is always the 1st piority. No matter how they treat you, good or bad, they are still the one who bring bring you up.

Appreciate and cherish them. Good Luck for your thesis.

MyEyesss said...

hehe...thax for leaving comment(^^)